måndag, april 21, 2008

English

Hallo honies.
Just a few minutes ago I saw that this blog is even read outside this country, and I even got som comments if I could maybe wright in English. So, now you know guys why we changed language today...

Anyway, I came home about one hour ago from a walk with Stefan and after that I took a shower and my futureplans in my closest two hours are to go and sleep. Tomorrow my first lesson at school starta 10:20 with P.E. I hope it will be a beautiful spring weather tomorrow too :) because it makes me happy. If you want to know a secret or "secret" , I can tell you. I feel that somethiing good is gonna happen very soon, but I don´t know why I have that strange feeling but it´s very rare for me too have it so I hope that I´ve right.

I will go on with my english blog writhing for a month I suppose and swedish too so don´t be dissapointed.

My bed is calling Ciao KISSES

Inga kommentarer: