tisdag, april 22, 2008

sunny day

Hallo everybody.
Even today is a sunnyday, so I am happy again. I´ve just finnished too clean my room and now I am going to make a sallad to eat, so fresh!
Actually I have no special plans for today except frpom study and go out with the dog.
Next week, we here in swedewn we have a day that we call valborgsmässoafton and it is tha last day in april and the meaning with that is to welcome the spring or something I suppose. My plans for that are to party with my friends and have very fun. And I am going to my dad in stockholm, so it would be pretty fucking funny :) When I am in Stockholm I will ofc shop clothes as always because it´s my new sparetime thing;) The first things that are on my To-shop-list is:
Chinos, a dress with flower, fabric shoes or what you call in in english and a pair of high heels, last but not least very light denim from tiger or acne i think. Swedish Labels are very good :)

Inga kommentarer: