torsdag, april 24, 2008

My day

HALLO BABES..

Today I´ve been playing soccer and rounders again, can it be better? - No, I don´t think so. In school today I hade the national test in P.E and the oral national test in english, an dit went pretty good actually. After that I took a ice cream again (A). It is not so good for my 08 beach body! hahaha, but do you know what, it´s spring and I´have spring feelings so I really had too.
But my knees hurt so much and I don´t know why or how or anything, maybe because I am wearing high heels so much or, .. I don´t know! Do you know what it can be?


Tomorrow I have a swedish and it not so hard I suppose.
After that I´m goning home to my mother, and in the weekand I will peobably with some friends and on saturday IT IS SHOPPING TIME - That is the best thing ever!

Style is something you´ve got, trend is something you follow.

Inga kommentarer: